This is a hard question for me. I don't dream big for myself in terms of doing. I dream little, and I try not to get my hopes up. I'm more concerned with getting through things w/o doing myself in and being kind to others.
This may sound odd, but instead of "before I die", I tend to think about it more in a "if I'm going to be doing this living thing in this body for a little while longer".
So If I'm going to be doing this living thing... I'd like to:
- Be less anxious and terrified of change
- Have more confidence in who I am and what I do
- Feel more at peace with what is
- Learn how to play more and have fun in ways that make sense for me and my limitations
- Help my family and friends feel loved and cared for
- Find more joy in everyday things