Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What's your take on luck? Do you have lucky moments? Are you a lucky person?
Are others lucky?
Here's a piece from my morning journal.
I believe less in luck as I see what goes into creating a life. Yet, at the same time, with so much unpredictability inthe complexity of the universe, I think every momet of existence is lucky.
What's does luck and lucky mean to you?
Fun teaching the children what a wheel barrow is and what cockles and mussels are.
I explored more about what I feel about luck this morning in my journal. Here are some entries. See what you think.
- I'm not lucky: I work hard, study and share.
- I am lucky: I have the genes, the friends, the country and the planet where my life happens.
- I'm not lucky: I make my luck through preparation.
- I am lucky: The climate, the earthquake, flood, tsunami, volcano potential, crashing comets and asteroids, viruses and bacteria, the out of control bus or falling airplane didn't destroy my preparations.
- I'm not lucky: I think, plan and act on my plans.
- I am lucky: I am able to think, plan and act.
- I'm not lucky: I love and am loved in return.
- I am lucky: I love and am loved in return.
What might you add or change from your point of view about luck?