National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
Useful Resources for All Year
Here's a list of what I consider useful and substantial resources related to eating disorder information and treatment opportunities.
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week home page
- YouTube - Eating Disorder Awareness Week Video Powerful and sensitive visuals and rap music
- Gurze Books Specializes in publishing books about eating disorders
- Academy for Eating Disorders (AED) The Academy for Eating Disorders is a global, multidisciplinary professional organization
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (IAEDP)
- National Eating Disorders Association;
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Eating Disorder Information and Referral Center
- American Psychological Association Help Center for Eating Disorders
- ANRED a nonprofit organization providing information about eating disorders, recovery and prevention.
Please support all who are working for recovery for themselves or on behalf of others. By all means let me know if you discover other valuable and useful resources you feel belong on this list.
(photo: NEDA eating disorder awareness week poster from 2004)